Enjoy an amazing tour to explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC).
- Meet your tour guide at your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Depart in a private A/C vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
- Visit the outstanding Egyptian Museum that includes the world’s most extensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities.
- There you will be able to check some of the greatest secrets about ancient Egyptian life and their life steps in every single item you will see and with a professional tour guide, you will know everything about this amazing place.
- Get transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- From 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist tour guide during the tour trip.
- Entrance fees to all above-mentioned sights.
- Parking fees.
- Bottled water, masks, and sanitizer during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any meals during the day tour trips.
- Camel ride or horse ride around the Great Pyramid.
- Personal expenses such a tips, telephone calls
- Any options that were not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Cairo or Giza. Camera fees; please check with your tour guide about cameras fees.
- Entrance to the inside of Giza Pyramids.
Terms and Conditions
Kindly read carefully before completing your reservation
- Children under 5 years old are welcomed to join us for free.
- Children aged 5 years and above are considered adults.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Other languages are available upon request (additional charge will be applied).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and luggage or large bags are not allowed.
- No charges will be applied if tours are cancelled 72 hours prior to the travel date.